- Check out this cool Java ME-based MWC 2010 party guide!
It’s that time again … Mobile World Congress is upon us next week.
Sun and Oracle will be present in several locations exhibiting technologies, products, and services focused on communication.
At the Oracle Pavilion (AV #44) there will be demonstrations of the Sun Netra 6000 blades, the Oracle Communications Order and Service Management 7.0 solution, and a number of other products. More information and links can be found in the press release.
The Oracle-Sun booth in hall 8 (#8C55) will be all about mobile and wireless technologies, tools, and programs:
- JavaFX platforms and developer tools
- The Sun Java Wireless Client (SJWC) platform and related products and services
- The Lightweight User Interface Toolkit (LWUIT)
- Java ME developer tools and programs
- Developer programs
- Java Card 3.0
- Carrier-grade end-tp-end content delivery solutions
- Embedded Java
- and more …
There are also a number of events planned by both Oracle and Sun. Come see us at the booth for more information.
I’ll be at the Oracle-Sun booth every day, so please stop by for a chat or to ask questions.
And finally, MWC is known for it’s parties and networking. I’ll definitely be at Swedish Beers – hope to see you there.