Yes, I know, I’m a bit late (I was on vacation for a week) – OSCON is already over. I didn’t attend myself but I heard there was a lot of good content at OSCON Java – some of which is already published on YouTube.
Here are just a few of the ones I found interesting (and I’m sure there’s more):
- Patrick Curran: “Who needs Standards?”
- Jim Weaver: “JavaFX in the Real World”
- Bob Lee: “On the Cusp of a Java Renaissance”
- Josh Bloch: “Java: The Good, Bad, and Ugly Parts”
- Steven G. Harris: “Open Source, Java, and Oracle – Cracking the Code”