Oracle and Beecham have recently conducted a market survey on use of Connected Devices for M2M & Internet of Things (IoT) applications and new trends.
On June 27, 9 am ET the first session in this webinar series addresses intelligence in connected devices. Join Peter Utzschneider from Oracle and Robin Duke-Woolley of Beecham Research as they discuss the findings from this survey and the implications for the M2M & IoT connected devices market:
- What are the key business drivers of your connected devices program?
- To what extent do you expect the intelligence required for M2M & IoT applications to change?
- Would these changes occur at the network edge, at the data center, or both?
- What are the impacts of these changes on ISV’s and device manufacturers?
- What are the opportunities for other M2M & IoT players?
To attend, please register for free or click on the image.