You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Virtual Developer Day’ tag.
Just a quick reminder to participate in the upcoming Java Virtual Developer Day tomorrow or June 25th. More information on my previous post.
Sorry for the slow rate of postings lately … been insanely busy working on a number of things related to Java Embedded – stay tuned for more details in the near future.
In the meantime, be sure to register for our upcoming “Virtual Developer Day – Java” in either of two slots:
- Americas/Canada – Wednesday June 19, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. BRT
- EMEA/Africa/Middle East – Tuesday June 25th, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. BST / 10:00:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.CEST
- 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. IST / 12:00:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. MSK
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Corresponding UTC (GMT)
The Virtual Developer Day is a great way to learn about the latest features, platforms, and tools in Java EE, Java SE, and Java Embedded. Watch tutorial and webinars, and engage in live chat sessions with our technical experts standing by to answer (I will be participating in the Java Embedded track).