JTHarness is one of those projects that may not be very well known to the general developer population, but which are nevertheless critical to many software projects.
JTHarness is a general-purpose, fully-features, flexible, and configurable test harness well suited for many types of unit testing. The JTHarness team has been continually maintaining and improving the code for several years now and the 4.4.1 Milestone Release 1 (MR1) went live on December 21.
Release 4.4.1 is a maintenance release which fixes bugs and includes the following notable changes:
- Makes the “Report Converter” tool easier to use
- Improves the speed of loading the ResultCache file
- Shortens harness start-up time
- Allows known test execution ordering
- Adds new “Save view filter” settings
- Improves COF functionality
JTHarness 4.4.1 is compatible with JTHarness 4.4. See the release notes for further details.