Next week, the embedded industry descends on Nuremberg, Germany, for the annual embeddedworld conference.
In driving the “Device to Data Center” vision, Oracle has yet again increased its presence at the show:
You will find Oracle’s large booth located in hall 5, booth #134.
The Oracle presence is built around a total of six end-to-end demos which all integrate into Oracle’s “Device to Data Center” vision. The demos include intelligent embedded edge devices, mobile phones and tablets, gateways, databases, event processing and service bus functionality, end-to-end communication and security, and enterprise infrastructure, integration, and applications.
The demos highlight a variety of use cases ranging from intelligent home, building control, security management, healthcare and health monitoring, home gateway scenarios, to asset tracking and monitoring.
Our partners at the booth are Deutsche Telekom, Freescale, and Arkessa – who are showcasing products and services built around Java and Oracle products.
My colleagues and I are presenting four talks on topics across the Java embedded space (for the full conference program, see here):
- Harnessing the Explosion of Advanced Microcontrollers with Embedded Java, 16:30 (session 2)
- A New Platform for Ubiquitous Computing: Oracle Java ME Embedded, 16:00 (session 10)
- Developing with Security for Java Embedded Devices, 14:30 (session 17)
- Java SE Embedded Development Made Easy, 16:45 (session 10)
- Java-Based Home Gateway for the Intelligent Energy Grid of the Future, 11:00 (session 27)
A number of Oracle executives and experts will be available throughout the show, so please stop by if you have any questions or you want to learn more about Java embedded and Oracle products and technologies.
See you next week in Nuremberg!