You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘ARM Cortex-M3/M4’ tag.
- Oracle Java ME Embedded 8.2: Now even smaller!
- Oracle Java ME SDK 8.2: Now with Linux tooling support!
Check out the details in the blog entry of my college Alex Belokrylov.
Stay tuned for more Java ME Embedded-related announcements in the coming weeks.
Now that a lot of folks are kicking the tires with Java ME Embedded (see the last couple of blog posts), I just wanted to make sure you know where to go with questions:
- Lots of good resources are here and here (including “Getting Started Guides”, FAQ, videos, and API documentation)
- Check out the OTN Java ME Embedded forum and ask questions – our experts are monitoring these regularly
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll get back to you