You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘monitoring’ tag.
Using the Electric Imp connectivity platform and ready-to-use Salesforce integration it is extremely easy to build a real-world end-to-end refrigerator monitoring platform:
- Easy device installation and setup
- Wirelessly monitor a refrigerator for temperature, humidity, and light
- Use local device intelligence to generate alerts (door open, temperature/humidity out of bounds)
- Stream data to a Salesforce connected app
- Trigger tickets in Salesforce
- Push alerts to Salesforce chatter
… and do all of this with production-grade security, scalability, and intelligence provided out-of-the-box by the Electric Imp connectivity platform.
You can easily try this out yourself using the easy- step-by-step instructions in the Salesforce trailhead.