Java 8 is officially launching today!
Along with todays live launch event there will be lots of new information available such as a set of brand-new screencasts:
Java ME 8 is a key part of the Java 8 launch and will be available soon. Until then, there’s plenty to get started – for example, the Java ME 8 Early Access. Or check out the new Java ME 8 screencasts:
- Be an Embedded Developer in Minutes using Java ME 8
- JSR 360 – CLDC 8: Benefits of an Optimized Implementation
- JSR 360 – CLDC 8: Java Platform for IoT
- JSR 360 – CLDC 8: Generic Networking APIs
- Unified Development Experience for Java ME 8 and Java SE 8
- Accessing H/W Devices using Java ME 8 Device I/O API
- Java ME 8: Top 10 Features
- Java ME 8: Tackling the Challenges of Embedded Software Design
- JSR 361 – MEEP 8: A New Java Profile for the Embedded World
- Developing Modular, Service-Enabled Applications with Java ME 8
Lots to learn. Exciting times.